6/30/2009

The FKO

Just run with me on this one.

I can create my own nouveau religion via Snoop Dogg.

I don't know what to call it yet. It's heavily plagiarized Judaism with guns and ho's.

... and Kanye is the anti-christ.

Is it fair to say that anyone who believes that Kanye, when pitted against Snoop in a death ring with some type of weaponry (why do I want to believe so firmly that Snoop is secretly more than proficient in the exquisite art of the samurai sword?) banning firearms, would win, is (not-so)secretly a devil-worshipper?

I think it is.

If the Devil wears Prada after all, he must therefore probably also have a sick fetish for Louis Vuitton.

1 comment:

  1. Snoop doesn't need weapons. He would simply use his *Pimp Hand* on Kanye.

    'Scuse me Kanye! I'ma let you finish... No I'm not. *Pah POW!*

    ReplyDelete